How Do I Sell My House Quickly in SA TX?
We Offer Cash For Your SA House Fast & EASY!
CASH for Your House in SA Is Easy As
How do I sell my house quickly in San Antonio? We Buy ALL Houses San Antonio buys houses in and around San Antonio (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. As we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
Send Us Your Info
Just fill in the form below, and you’re all set! We’ll get the process started.
We’ll Contact You ASAP
We will call you ASAP and set up an appointment.
Get Cash For Your House
If you agree to our offer, set a closing date & get your cash at closing.
Cash For Your House: Simple & Easy
Get Your FREE Offer TODAY!
What Are You Waiting For? Get Your Offer Today!
Hi, I’m Liz, and I am here to ensure you get the assistance you need to sell your house quickly! When you fill out the form you will be speaking to me personally.
How Does This Process Actually Work?
What is a CASH home buyer?
A cash home buyer is a person or business that has the ability to buy your house in cash with NO banks or financial institutions, which also eliminates the need for inspections. So, this literally expedites the whole process and streamlines everything! It is straightforward and headache-free!
Here are some “pearls” regarding a reputable CASH buyer:
- How to find a CASH home buyer – Google it!, (hopefully that’s how you found US!)
- Determine if the cash buyer is reputable & credible – look at their business website, check their BBB status, and so forth. (Yes, we check that box too!)
- Submit your info – Provide the information that is requested to get started (We have a FORM for that!)
- Schedule an appointment – Make time to see the property together ask questions and discuss the offer. Remember, no fees or costs are involved and always have an attorney you trust look over the paperwork! (We appreciate & welcome Q & A.)
- Set a closing date and get your CASH! – At closing you will get your cash without any closing costs! (Who doesn’t like that idea!)
How Do You Actually Arrive At The Offer Price?
We want to give you an offer that you will be happy with. We strive to provide you with the highest possible CASH offer! How can we do that? It’s simple, we base our offers on your house’s current “After Repair Market Value”. This means what is your home’s value AFTER it is completely fixed up. We use this value to determine your offer. Let’s look at an example:
- You NEED to sell your house (FAST)
- A very similar, but comparable, house just down the street sold for 300K with recent upgrades. Like new flooring, new appliances and lighting fixtures, new roof, paint and updated kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
- So, by that reasoning, the After Market Value of your home would also be around 300K when upgraded and repaired.
Structured Equation And THE OFFER
After Repair Value (ARV): the current market value or Comparative Market Analysis of your house AFTER we buy and renovate it.
Repair Cost (RC): our cost to fix and upgrade the house AFTER we buy it from you.
Our Selling Costs (OSC): yes, we buy houses WITHOUT agents but we need an agent to sell it after we buy it and renovate it. We have to pay agent fees, closing costs, holding costs, and taxes. You do NOT have to pay these fees if you sell directly to us! These fees add up to about 10% of the ARV.
Minimum Profit (MP): we are a business and we need some profit to stay in business, so we can help others who need our help and keep other tradesmen and service providers working too! We keep this amount at the bare minimum so we can give you the highest offer possible! We strive to make many deals with little profit, we are not a cookie-cutter big business that disregards the customer or their workers. We want everyone to benefit and be happy!
Here’s A Snapshot Of An Example:
As Is Value = 180K (without repairs or updates)
After Repair Value = 300K (value after rehab)
Repair Cost = 80K (updates and repairs to house)
Our Selling Costs = 30K (10% holding and future selling costs)
Minimum Profit = 40K (we need to stay in business and keep workers working!)
Want To See YOUR Numbers In Action?
Just fill out the 100% FREE, no-obligation form and we will let you know! We buy houses, As Is, in ANY condition, No repairs, No cleaning, No commissions, No closing costs, and absolutely No Inspections! Send us your info today!