How to sell your house without a Realtor San Antonio. One of the realities of real estate representation, is an agent, must be ready, willing and able, to consider, recognize, and effectively respond, to his client’s and or customer’s questions and concerns. This should begin with having the mindset. It is normal, for people to have concerns, questions and fears, especially, when it comes to, what, for most, is their single – biggest, financial asset, their house. What differentiates the most empathetic, responsive, realtor San Antonio, from the rest of the pack, is welcoming questions, and possessing, a willingness, and ability, to address these concerns, not simply to one’s own satisfaction, but, rather, to the satisfaction, of the individual, being represented. With that in mind, this article, will briefly examine, and discuss, 6 smart steps, to take, to achieve the best possible results.
1. Timely: Even when it might appear, the question or concern, is somewhat insignificant, or certainly, less than a priority, quality agents, proceed, to address them, in a responsive, timely manner. This must begin with being ready, willing, and able to commit to effectively listening, and learning, relevant perceptions, and realizing, unless/ until one responds in a timely way, the situation worsens, and becomes more challenging! When an agent is perceived as being responsive, his client and/ or customer, perceives he truly cares!
2. Understand concern, clearly: Don’t assume you know and/ or understand, someone else’s concern, etc! Don’t interrupt, but listen fully and thoroughly, to be certain, you are addressing it, to their satisfaction! Take your time, and answer/respond thoroughly!
3. Empathize: People want to be understood, and cared – for! Listening effectively, and learning from every conversation and experience, permits you to proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! An effective response, may begin, with, for example, I can perfectly understand how you feel. In fact, I felt that way, and so have most of those, represented in real estate, until they realized and recognized a few things.
4. Answer: When someone has a question and/or concern, he wants a viable answer and/or solution, articulated, to their satisfaction. Rather than proceeding, with a one – size – fits – all, response, take the time, and make the effort, to thoroughly, completely, answer, to their satisfaction, and wait for their acknowledgment, before proceeding.
5. Recreate control of conversation/discussion/need: Once you effectively, thoroughly resolve the issue, by addressing it, to the satisfaction, of the client and/or customer, you should proceed, to recreate the need, and emphasize, what you’ve been told (by them), they wish to achieve, and what the next step should be.
6. Close: Whether this occurs before the listing is signed, or after someone is already a client, all the effort, to this stage, will become irrelevant, until/unless you bring the discussion, to the closing stage. A simple, straight – forward, effective, way, might be, to say, Doesn’t it make sense?
Don’t fear questions and/ or concerns, but, rather, see them, as showing, the client is extremely interested, and wants you to make a convincing argument. Will you be ready, and prepared?
If you’ve tried to sell your house but are running into roadblocks. Probably even tried calling a real estate agent. Sometimes selling a house the traditional way with a real estate agent is simply not the best for everyone. As you know, there can be lots of pitfalls when selling a house the agent route, including: having to clean up and repair the property so it shows well, finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise (selling your house quickly), signing a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term, the piles of paperwork you have to sign, shuffling paperwork back and forth from buyer –> to agent –> to you… and back. The biggest issue with trying to sell with a real estate agent or selling it yourself is often times retail buyers will tie up a home for weeks and pull out on the deal at the last second… or have their bank loan fall through. It can all add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game. We at We Buy ALL Houses San Antonio work differently. We will provide you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours of submitting the short property info form below and can close when you want to close. If the house is in terrible shape and you don’t want to (or can’t) fix it up… NO problem, we’ll deal with it for you. If you need to get something done quickly, we can close in as little as 7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process <<)
No matter the condition of your house – your situation – or timeframe…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and to get out from under that property that’s
stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Sell Your House Now - Please Submit Your Property Info Below... to receive a best all-cash offer and to download our free guide.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9867934
How to sell your house without a realtor in San Antonio TX and all surrounding areas in Texas. If you need to sell your house fast in TX, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂